Key Benefits to Good Nutrition in Pregnancy:
- Healthy Mom (helps ready mom for birth and recovery)
- Healthy Baby (healthy birth weight & brain development)
- Reduces likelihood of pre-eclampsia/eclampsia (seizure disorder of
- Lessens need for interventions in pregancy, labor and birth
- Helps with recovery from birth
- Helps with milk production
Bradley Method® teaches nutrition based on the life work of the late Dr. Tom
Brewer, OB. For a summary of his life's work, click here:
In Memory of Dr.
You are advised to consult with your own health care provider regarding your
specific nutritional needs.
Get More Information
- Bradley Website
- At the Bradley website, you can view and print up the Brewer pregnancy
diet and download an excel file to track your daily protein and general food
- Brewer Website
- At the Brewer website, you can find diet plans for women expecting twins
and multiples and vegan and vegetarian versions of the diet as well as a
wealth of pregnancy information.